Wadi Halfa Climate & Temperature
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan is at 21°49'N, 31°21'E, 190 m (623 ft). See map.
- Wadi Halfa has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Wadi Halfa is situated in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average temperature is 26.3 degrees Celsius (79.3 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.7 °C (30.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 4.6 mm (0.2 inches) which is equivalent to 4.6 Litres/m² (0.11 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3964 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Wadi Halfa you would come out nearest to the climate station at Tubuai, French Polynesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Wadi Halfa, Sudan Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: