| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in April is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Wadi Halfa are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:30 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 1:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: