| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in August is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of water descends during on average 0.5 days.
- In August the heavens above Wadi Halfa are beaming with on average a dazzling 11:15 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:51.
- There are approximately 1:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: