| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in January is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 0.5 days.
- In January the skies in Wadi Halfa are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:07 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 0:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 93.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 6.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: