| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in July is very, very hot at 32.8 °C (91.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is laid down across on average 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Wadi Halfa are beaming with on average a dazzling 11:42 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 1:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: