| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in June is very, very hot at 33.1 °C (91.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Wadi Halfa are beaming having on balance a dazzling 11:30 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 13:25.
- There are approximately 1:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: