| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in March is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 0 days.
- In March the blue above Wadi Halfa is very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:21 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 1:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: