| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in September is very, very hot at 31.8 °C (89.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water precipitates during an average of 0 days.
- In September the skies in Wadi Halfa are very sunny with on average an appreciable 10:29 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 1:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: