| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in February is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Wadi Halfa are sunny having on average a considerable 9:29 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 1:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: