| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in May is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water tumbles during an average of 0.5 days.
- The blue above Wadi Halfa is beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:19 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:09.
- There are approximately 1:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: