| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in November is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is transfered across on average 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Wadi Halfa are very sunny with on balance a substantial, 10:07 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 0:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 92.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 7.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: