| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wadi Halfa in October is very hot at 28.8 °C (83.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid tumbles across on average 0.5 days.
- In October the heavens above Wadi Halfa are glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:44 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:36.
- There are approximately 0:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 93.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 6.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wadi Halfa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wadi Halfa: